Sea Buckthorn CO2 - Organic
Sea Buckthorn CO2 Total Extract - Organic
Sea Buckthorn CO2 is a gentle oil with an aroma that is pleasantly subtle. It is high in essential fatty acids and has antioxidant properties due to its vitamin A, C and E content. It is beneficial for the skin and can be added to formulas in small quantities.
Sea Buckthorn CO2 total extract also contains a high level of betacarotene, giving it a deep red-orange color. Adding just a few drops of this oil per ounce gives a fantastic color to your formulas.
Use: Highly useful in skincare for its nourishing and restorative properties. Adds a beautiful red color to your essential oil blends!
- Unusually gooooood Review by DeeDee
- Yes, very unusual, as total CO2 extract of buckthorn is hard to find. Smells like it looks---luscious, and good for you. Am adding it to my facial creams and the pigmented colour does not stain on the skin this way. Well, I must admit when I first got it I immediately smeared it all over my face not caring about the saturated colour. My skin never had it so good! Hah! (Posted on 4/8/13)
- Very orange-red Review by L2013
- This is a great product but only a little amount can be used in products for facial application because the color is so rich and will stain. Hopefully EB can start stocking the Sea Buckthorn seed CO2 in addition to the berry CO2. (Posted on 2/14/13)
- berry beautiful Review by peonies4c
- Coveted for it's rare omega 7 fatty acid, I was pleasantly surprised by this oil. Yes, it has a bright characteristic red color indicating its high phytonutrient density. Smells fantastic and seems to love on my skin. I love that this is a CO2. So clean and pure. I have not found this quality of sea buckthorn preparation in other places. (Posted on 8/26/12)