Rose Absolute, Morocco - 10%
- Botanical Name: Rosa damascena
- Origin: Morocco
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute -10% Dilution in Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Warm, sweet, intense rose aroma with ripe plum notes and soft spicy undertones. Excellent tenacity.
Moroccan Rose Absolute 10% Dilution
We are happy to be able to offer this wonderful rose oil from Morocco. It is slightly sweeter than the Bulgarian Rose Absolute and Egyptian Rose Absolute and will act as a better middle to top note. All three rose absolutes are excellent and highly recommended. They can also be effectively blended together for the full range of sumptuous rose aroma notes.
Used throughout history for its lovely scent, Rose oil – the premier oil of love – encourages a feeling of happiness and contentment and is esteemed for being a classical "heart opener". In aromatherapy, rose is used in skin formulas, for depression, and as a tonic for the female reproductive system.
This Moroccan Rose Absolute has been pre-diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil – it is premixed to make it affordable and easy to use as is. Feel free to use it in your natural perfume blends, especially in combination with Jasmine, Sandalwood, and Ylang Ylang. Also try blending Rose Absolute with our Amber Essence Oil to make your own unique amber rose oil.
Aromatic Profile: Warm, sweet, intense rose aroma with ripe fruit notes and soft spicy undertones. Excellent tenacity.
Appearance: Deep orange/red, slightly viscous liquid.
Use: Natural perfumery. For the pure and undiluted version of this oil, see our Rose Absolute, Morocco.
Blending Suggestions: Add drop by drop to your perfume blends until the desired effect is achieved (please note: a little goes a long way).
Blends Well With: Amyris, Balsam of Peru, Bergamot and most citrus oils, Beeswax, Black Pepper, Cassie, Cedarwood, Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, Galbanum, Geranium, Helichrysum, Jasmine, Laurel Leaf, Lavender, Melissa, Neroli, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Violet Leaf, Ylang Ylang.
Safety Considerations: Dilute before using. A patch test should be performed before use for those with sensitive skin.
Customer Reviews for Rose Absolute, Morocco - 10%
- Romantic aroma in my mind Review by Kero
The smell of Rose Absolute, Morocco - 10% is so lovely. The most beautiful flower in the world - Rose, it's magical when you are in bad mood or depressed, Rose can save you and light you up.
When I go out by bus or other public transportation, I sometimes get carsick or dizzy. I will take out one small bottle of Rose, and put some onto my arms and wrist. It made me feel better and release. (Posted on 9/17/14)
- Lovely! Review by Amber
I THINK this is my favorite rose, but then again, I love them all!! I love that you offer them diluted at a lower cost!
(Posted on 9/2/14)
- Another great rose Review by Florence
- Just like the Bulgarian Rose dilution, this is another great rose that EB has made affordable. I love wearing this as a single note perfume and the dilution make it easy. It blends wonderfully with other florals, citrus and . . . almost everything else. I just blended it with Coconut CO2. Such a smooth comforting scent. (Posted on 8/29/14)
- My favorite rosa damascena absolute oil Review by bergamotpinenut
- When I first began to familiarize myself with Eden's rose oils, this was my favorite of the rosa damascena absolutes. I think it is the most accessible rose absolute, the one that smells most closely to an actual rose to the untrained nose. As I’ve gained more experience with rose absolute, I’ve come to also appreciate the Bulgarian and Egyptian rose absolutes and ended up purchasing the prediluted bulgarian in bulk. But this is probably still my favorite, especially mixed with some rose de mai absolute and/or organic rose de mai. Personally, I find rosa centifolia to be more magical, more uplifting, but damascena, especially in otto form, can be more grounding. It’s a lot of fun to see what blending different rose oils with each other can do and it’s hard to mess up when blending rose with rose. In the 10% dilution this is an amazing value. (Posted on 8/29/14)
- Affordable luxury Review by SW
- I have to admit I use Rose Absolute, Morocco - 10% with abandon! It's a beautiful and affordable luxury and I appreciate that Eden offers 2 kinds of rose in 10% dilutions. I am a perfumer but use this particular dilution in my homemade facial oils and sometimes I just open the bottle and breathe in the lovely scent. (Posted on 2/16/13)