Rose Absolute, Morocco - 10%
- Botanical Name: Rosa damascena
- Origin: Morocco
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute -10% Dilution in Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Warm, sweet with soft spicy undertones. Excellent tenacity.
Moroccan Rose Absolute 10%
We are happy to be able to offer this wonderful rose oil from Morocco. It is slightly sweeter than the Bulgarian Rose Absolute and will act as a better middle to top note. They are both excellent and highly recommended. They can also be effectively blended together.
Used throughout history for its lovely scent, Rose oil is the premier oil of love, esteemed for being a classical "heart opener". In aromatherapy, rose is used for depression, in skin formulas, and as a tonic for the female reproductive system.
Our Moroccan Rose Absolute is very concentrated - please dilute this oil into jojoba oil (or perfumer's alcohol) prior to using. Feel free to use it in your natural perfume blends, especially in combination with Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, and Sandalwood. Also try blending Rose Absolute with our Amber Essence Oil to make your own unique amber rose oil.
Perfumery Uses: The oil of love, encourages a feeling of happiness and contentment
For the pure and undiluted version of this oil, see our Rose Absolute, Morocco
- Affordable luxury Review by SW
- I have to admit I use Rose Absolute, Morocco - 10% with abandon! It's a beautiful and affordable luxury and I appreciate that Eden offers 2 kinds of rose in 10% dilutions. I am a perfumer but use this particular dilution in my homemade facial oils and sometimes I just open the bottle and breathe in the lovely scent. (Posted on 2/16/13)