Petitgrain sur Fleurs - Organic
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium var. amara
- Origin: Egypt
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil. Distilled from the leaves, twigs and a minimum of 8% orange blossoms from the bitter orange tree.
- Plant Part: Leaves / Twigs / Flowers
- Cultivation: Cultivated, Certified Organic (NOP, WHO)
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle note
- Aroma: Green and floral, with hints of citrus.
- Certificate of Analysis
Petitgrain sur Fleurs Essential Oil - Organic
Petitgrain sur Fleurs essential oil is certified organic (NOP/EU/JAP) and is distilled from the leaves, twigs and a minimum of 8% orange blossoms from the Bitter Orange Tree. Unusual and enticing.
Petitgrain sur Fleurs is also called Petitgrain Neroli, etc. in the states, but the true name is Petitgrain sur Fleurs, meaning Petitgrain with flowers. In order to be true to its name the leaves and twigs of the Bitter Orange tree must be collected while the tree is blooming and a minimum of 8% flowers must go into the distillation chamber. There are only a select few distillers making this oil and this is the only one that is certified organic as far as we know.
Aromatherapeutic Use: Helps relax, calm and induce sleep.
Customer Reviews for Petitgrain sur Fleurs - Organic
- Stunning! Review by NOvicEjON
- This oil is amazing! It is citrus fruit, soft green leaves and floral. This clearly DOES have flowers added to the still. As close to a inexpensive replacement for a Neroli oil as any petitgrain I have sampled. I agree with Lisa - this is not sharp at all, and only a little bit "green" like a petitgrain oil should be. (Posted on 10/30/13)
- very nice Review by Lisa
This is my favorite petitgrain! It is smooth and slightly floral. i blend it with citrus and Jasmine. Beautiful. Not sharp at all like most other petitgrain varities.
(Posted on 6/6/13)