Palmarosa, Sri Lanka - Organic
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon martinii
- Origin: Sri Lanka
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Cultivation: Cultivated, Certified Organic (NOP)
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Top Note
- Aroma: Deeper and warmer than Palmarosa - Nepal, with herbaceous notes.
- Certificate of Analysis
Sri Lankan Palmarosa Essential Oil - Organic
Palmarosa essential oil is an all around great oil - it is versatile and effective in therapeutic blends, and it is moderately priced. With its wonderful aroma, Palmarosa is an effective antiviral oil, yet is non-toxic and generally regarded as safe.
Palmarosa is great for skin formulas because it is said to help the skin retain its water balance, regulate its secretion of sebum, and has a reputation for eliminating wrinkles. It also adds a tenacious rose-like scent to perfume blends.
Aromatherapy Uses: Antimicrobial, antiviral, digestive, circulatory, and nervous system stimulant; moisturizes skin, stimulates cell regeneration, speeds healing
Customer Reviews for Palmarosa, Sri Lanka - Organic
- Lemony heaven Review by JS
- This Palmarosa, a relative of lemongrass creates a feeling of security. It is used to reduce stress and tension, and promotes feelings of well being. This oil reduces nervous tension. Excellent oil for home diffusion. (Posted on 9/6/14)