Oregano - Wild
- Botanical Name: Origanum vulgare
- Origin: Turkey
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Leaves / Tops
- Cultivation: Wild Grown
- Use: Aromatherapy (High carvacrol content - 83%)
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Warm, spicy, herbaceous with green and camphoraceous notes. More hot and spicy than Oregano - Organic (higher carvacrol content).
- Certificate of Analysis
Wild Oregano Essential Oil
Oregano essential oil is a potent anti-bacterial agent. Our Oregano - Turkey is collected in the wild and has a high carvacrol content of approximately 83%, making it especially useful for fighting infections. All of the oregano essential oils should be used with caution as they can cause skin and mucus membrane irritation.
This oil should not be used during pregnancy.
Aromatherapy Uses: Known for its potent antibacterial properties
Safety Considerations: May cause skin or mucous membrane irritation. Always dilute. Avoid use during pregnancy.