Orange, Sweet - Organic
- Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
- Origin: USA
- Process: Cold Pressed Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Peels
- Cultivation: Cultivated, Certified Organic (NOP)
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Top Note
- Aroma: Delicately sweet with the aroma of a fresh cut orange.
- Caution: Photosensitizing
- Certificate of Analysis
Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Our three Orange Essential oils are pressed from the peels rather than being steam distilled like most Orange essential oils are. Use all Orange oils on the skin with caution and in low dilution due to the phototoxic effect of citrus oils.
Sweet Orange essential oil smells just like fresh orange peels, and brings a smile to the face. It is good to smell this oil when you are feeling a little low. It encourages a positive outlook and is uplifting to the spirits. One of our favorite ways to use this oil is to place a few drops on hot sauna rocks. The heavenly smell will quickly fill the room. Use on the skin with caution and in low dilution due to phototoxic effect of citrus oils.
- Natural oil for cleaning Review by MY
- This orange essential oil is so fresh, exactly like fresh orange fruit. Of course I use it in a diffusor but I also use it for cleaning my kitchen. Orange essential oil is really great for removing oil spots. My microwave and stove are so clean now! I like to use natural oil for cleaning because it is safe for pets and kids. I feel so good with this super uplifting smell. (Posted on 2/26/13)