- Botanical Name: Citrus reticulata var. mandarin
- Origin: Italy
- Process: Expressed Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Peels
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Top Note
- Aroma: Citrus, green, beautiful yet slightly bitter aroma
- Caution: Photosensitizing
- Certificate of Analysis
Green Mandarin Essential Oil
Green Mandarin essential oil has a beautiful, yet slightly bitter aroma as compared to other citrus oils. A unique aroma which will display interesting results in natural perfumery!
Uses: Recommended for both therapeutic and perfumery applications (ei: in soaps, cosmetics, perfumes and colognes).
Blending Suggestions: Basil, black pepper, roman chamomile, cinnamon, clary sage, clove, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, jasmine, juniper, lemon, myrrh, neroli, nutmeg, palmarosa, patchouli, petitgrain, rose, sandalwood, ylang ylang
- Citrus with slightly bitter green notes of pure happiness Review by Lisa
- I love the green citrus notes, the balance, and the harmony that this essential oil brings to a blend. One of my true favorites! (Posted on 3/17/13)