Lime - Distilled
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantifolia
- Origin: Mexico
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Peels
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Top Note
- Aroma: Lighter, softer and sweeter than our other limes, almost candy-like
- CAUTION: Mildly Photosensitizing
- Certificate of Analysis
Lime Essential Oil - Distilled
Our steam distilled Lime essential oil is fresh, mouth-watering, and zesty – it will keep much longer and not sour as other expeller pressed citrus oils will eventually do. Excellent in natural perfumery!
Aromatherapy Uses: Antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral for the skin.