Lemongrass - Organic
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
- Origin: Sri Lanka
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Cultivation: Cultivated, Certified Organic (NOP)
- Note: Middle / Top Note
- Aroma: Refreshing, tart, green, lemon-like scent
- Certificate of Analysis
Lemongrass Essential Oil - Organic
Certified organic (NOP). Lemongrass is one of the world's best-selling essential oils. It is loved for its refreshing and calming lemony scent and has a wide application for aromatherapy.
Aromatherapy Uses: antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, as well as nerve calming and sedative.
Safety Considerations: May cause skin or mucous membrane irritation if undiluted. Avoid use during pregnancy.