Lemongrass - Organic
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
- Origin: Sri Lanka
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Cultivation: Cultivated, Certified Organic (NOP)
- Note: Middle / Top Note
- Aroma: Refreshing, tart, green, lemon-like scent
- Certificate of Analysis
Lemongrass Essential Oil - Organic
Certified organic (NOP). Lemongrass is one of the world's best-selling essential oils. It is loved for its refreshing and calming lemony scent and has a wide application for aromatherapy.
Aromatherapy Uses: antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, as well as nerve calming and sedative.
Safety Considerations: May cause skin or mucous membrane irritation if undiluted. Avoid use during pregnancy.
Customer Reviews for Lemongrass - Organic
- Zesty Lemongrass essential oil with ease of mind Review by Mark O
- The Organic Lemongrass is a replacement for all of the harsh cleansing chemicals that I used to use. The smell is so refreshing and pure. I use organic Lemongrass in all of my household cleaners: Its antimicrobial, antiseptic, bactericidal, insecticidal and deodorizing properties make my cleaning experience much more interesting. This organic Lemongrass is an all in one. You get the benefit of aromatherapy from the smell and the cleansing benefits of having a clean house. The price is comparable to what you would pay elsewhere. EB has a great reputation of only offering the best quality of products for a reasonable price. (Posted on 9/3/14)