Jasmine Sambac Absolute - 10%
- Botanical Name: Jasminum sambac
- Origin: India
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute - 10% Dilution in Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Less sweet, but more intense than the other Jasmine Absolutes, still with a beautiful white floral aroma.
Jasmine Sambac Absolute 10%
According to Patricia Davis, Jasmine brings together the fiery dynamism associated with the male aspect and the soft earthiness of the feminine. In Marcel Lavabre's words, "It has the power to transcend physical love."
Our Jasmine Sambac is a beautiful oil for Jasmine lovers. It is not as sweet as our Jasmine Absolute and it has a slightly different aroma than Jasmine grandiflorum - a somewhat green fruity initial aroma is followed by the characteristic floral/honey/tea notes. Our Jasmine Sambac is great for natural perfumery.
Aromatherapy Uses: Renowned aphrodisiac
For the pure and undiluted version of this oil, see our Jasmine Sambac Absolute
- Delicious Review by Caine
- This jasmine is not the jasmine you initially think of that you're used to smelling. This is the seductive woman who speaks through subtle body language and half-lidded eyes rather than actively speaking with you, the quiet one at the end of the room who draws you in with warm gaze, subtle floral aroma and incredible intoxicating companionship. As a guy who ordinarily loathes jasmine and once raised a jasmine plant, this stuff is the best. Don't assume it's weak because it's diluted- it's extremely potent and plays very well in blends! (Posted on 5/23/13)
- Incredibly rich and intoxicating! Review by Stephanie K
This is a perfume in its own right. Smooth, seductive, and heady. Blends well with many other essences.
The dilution makes it easy to blend with and it is by no means weak at this level.
A definite must-have. Thanks Eden! (Posted on 4/30/13)