Grapefruit, Ruby Red
- Botanical Name: Citrus paradisi
- Origin: USA
- Process: Expressed Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Peels
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Top Note
- Aroma: The sweetest of the Grapefruits. Smells like fresh cut fruit. The delicious aroma adds a nice top note to blends.
- Contraindications: See Overview
- Certificate of Analysis
Ruby Red Grapefruit Essential Oil
Our Ruby Red Grapefruit oil is sweet and yummy. It is good for a variety of aroma-therapeutic purposes such as colds and headaches and as a top note in natural perfumery.
Aromatherapy Uses: A great detoxifier in body products.
- Juicy and full Review by stella
- My grapefruit of choice for natural perfumery is pink grapefruit. Now ruby red grapefruit is not as sweet or floral but the smell is as delicious and mouthwatering as if someone puts in front of you a platter full of citrus fruits. A very happy smell indeed. (Posted on 2/18/13)