Fir, Balsam Absolute - 10%
- Botanical Name: Abies balsamea
- Origin: Canada
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute - 10% Dilution in Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Plant Part: Needles
- Cultivation: Wild Grown
- Use: Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Softly balsamic, clean, sweet, with the aroma of freshly crushed needles.
Fir Balsam Absolute - 10%
This absolute is premixed to make it affordable and easy to use. Try blending it with your favorite essential oils, absolutes and CO2 extracts.
For the pure and undiluted version of this oil, see our Fir Balsam Absolute.
Customer Reviews for Fir, Balsam Absolute - 10%
- A very soothing, grounding oil, and very beautiful Review by bergamotpinenut
- This fir balsam is an incredible oil. I find it extremely comforting. It reaches deep into your heart and tells you everything will be okay. I have purchased both the solid absolute and the 10% and I do prefer the undiluted material because I like to use it at a slightly greater than 10% concentration. Although the prediluted oils are a great value, I find they are sometimes inconsistent. I’ve received samples, for example of the dilution, that are much more concentrated than the undiluted oils I have subsequently purchased. But the 10% dilution is still very beautiful, and this particular absolute has to be greatly heated to dilute, so you have to be prepared to put the effort in if you want to dilute it on your own. This is one of the most beautiful oils I have ever smelled and I would not be without it. I especially recommend it for support in dealing with grief. It is great for blending as well. (Posted on 8/29/14)