- Botanical Name: Foeniculum vulgare
- Origin: Egypt
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Seeds
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle to Top Note
- Aroma: Sweet, anise/licorice-like aroma, sharper than Hungarian varietal.
- Contraindications: See Overview
- Certificate of Analysis
Sweet Fennel Essential Oil
Sweet Fennel essential oil has a sweet anise seed-like aroma. Sweet Fennel is excellent for cleansing the body of toxins due to excesses of food, alcohol, etc. and is considered to be a tonic for the digestive system.
Aromatherapy Uses: An excellent remedy for digestive complaints, muscle spasms and menstrual pain.
Safety Considerations: Avoid use with small children, elders, epileptics, women who are pregnant or nursing.