Coriander Seed CO2
- Botanical Name: Coriandrum sativum
- Origin: Italy / Ukraine
- Process: CO2 Select Extract
- Plant Part: Seeds
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle / Top Note
- Aroma: Mildly spicy, warm, lively, true aroma of fresh Coriander seeds. May be used to replace Rosewood in blends.
- Certificate of Analysis
Coriander Seed CO2 Select Extract
Our CO2 select extract of Coriander Seed has a very lively, pure and wonderful aroma that is very true to fresh coriander seeds. Recommended for perfumery and therapeutic uses.
Aromatherapy Uses: Fights fatigue, supports digestion.
Customer Reviews for Coriander Seed CO2
- Clean, Vibrant, Refreshing Review by Stephen
I have always loved the refreshing, energizing qualities of fresh cilantro. I can eat this herb alone or within a Spring Salad mix. Having the Coriander CO2 as an aroma brings me so close to the scent of cilantro which is so often used in Asian and Mexican cooking. I was filled with a sense of light, feelings of clean, and refreshing after putting this product on a test strip. It's such an enervating experience. I hope others can enjoy this product.
Thanks so much, Eden Botanicals. (Posted on 9/3/14)
- Gorgeous! Review by Jasmina
- It has gorgeous aroma and blends well with almost everything, especially floral and woody EOs. Soon will be purchasing more :) (Posted on 6/23/14)