Green Cognac Essential Oil
Produced from the wine precipitate known as "lees", Green Cognac (and White Cognac) is a unique perfumery component - minute amounts of this tart, dry, wine-like base note will impart unique character to your blends.
Both our Green and White Cognac essential oils have outstanding tenacity and great diffusiveness. They provide lift and help to modifiy certain notes in perfume blends. Cognac is a specialty oil that is highly recommended for natural perfumers.
- I love this one! Review by SL
Smells like cotton candy mixed with the smell of a green lollipop. I have been waiting to use this in my blends- I am waiting to find out the perfect match with this and need to carefully create a blend for the spring . I am treasuring this essential oil and have not yet used it. Once I purchase more oils this is definitely going to be in order for Spring and Summer blends.
(Posted on 2/22/13)
- Bright and Pungent Review by Del
- Just like a glass of fine cognac! It has a strong, sharp notes, and its very alcoholic smelling. Add too much to a blend, and it smells like you've been drinking. It dries to a more green apple scent, very bright and pungent. (Posted on 2/18/13)
- Tart and Delicious Review by RA
- This is the secret ingredient in my "Wine and Chocolate" botanical perfume. The cognac fragrance adds a tart, delicious, wine-like top note that delivers a burst of fruity goodness. It truly is a luxurious aroma (without smelling like you spilled wine on yourself)... (Posted on 2/18/13)
- Strong and fresh Review by Sedna Bee
- This is a very interesting and fun oil. The initial wine barrel scent gives way to an intense Granny Smith apple that really lingers. It made a fun "sweet hay and apple perfume" for my horse loving daughter. (Posted on 2/15/13)