- Botanical Name: Juniperus mexicana
- Origin: USA
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Heartwood
- Cultivation: Wild Grown
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Base note with very good tenacity
- Aroma: Smoky, balsamic, woody, sweet undertone, this is a Juniper species
- Contraindications: See Overview
- Certificate of Analysis
Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil
Texas Cedarwood essential oil is actually from a Juniper tree, however the aroma is pure Cedarwood - very woody and smooth, and reminiscent of an old cedarwood chest. It is a beautiful dark amber color.
This is a very high quality non-rectified Texas Cedarwood essential oil. When we purchase this oil, it contains approximately one half of its weight in solid crystals, then we filter out these crystals so that it is ready for you to use. We highly recommended our wild grown Texas Cedarwood essential oil for its wonderful fragrance.
Aromatherapy Uses: Useful in respiratory blends, oily skin preparations, and for general circulation.
Safety Considerations: Contains ketones. Avoid use with small children, elders, epileptics, pregnant and/or nursing women.
Customer Reviews for Cedarwood, Texas
- sweet strong cedar Review by lisa
- This cedar is deep and sweet. It has a smoky heart that is very intoxicating. It is my favorite cedarwood (Posted on 5/23/13)