Carnation Organic Extract
- Botanical Name: Dianthus caryophyllus
- Origin: Egypt
- Process: Benign Solvent Organic Extract (No Hexane)
- Plant Part: Fresh Blossoms
- Cultivation: Cultivated, Certified Organic (NOP), Certified Kosher
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle note
- Aroma: Herbaceous with a slight spicy note and floral undertones
- Certificate of Analysis
Carnation Organic Extract - Organic
One of the most beautiful oils on this list is our Organic Carnation Extract. It is extracted using benign solvents (no hexane), which renders the final extract Certified Organic (NOP) and Kosher Certified. This oil is completely mobile, light green in color and has an exquisite aroma. Being Certified Organic, it can be used for aromatherapy as well as high-end natural perfumery.
Please Note: This oil is prone to sediment formation. Shake before use - may require special use instructions to blend.
Expiration: This extract has a shelf life of 1-2 years if stored in a cool, dark place.
- Carnation Delight Review by Annette
Since this oil isn't the cheapest one I was wondering whether it would be worth the additional bucks to the absolute.
The answer is: yes, yes and yes!
Compared to the absolute the Eugenol content is remarkably lower (also good for the Europeans who must watch their Eugenol value to pass the IFRA) but it smells very much of the live flowers. It has a very enriched honey aspect that makes it very luscious and the lasting power and odour intensity are really amazing.
For a more spicy result it is great to combine with the Carnation absolute that is wonderful too. Carnation Heaven! (Posted on 3/27/13)
- I love carnation! Review by Elisa
- Wow! This is exactly what real carnation smells like. I have smelled the synthetic versions in various perfume oils & i'm telling you this is such a difference. This really is the good stuff. I love carnation. I am so glad that this is available in sample form. I definitely am going to purchase this in a larger amount. A little goes a long way. It has great staying power. (Posted on 2/15/13)