- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium var. bergamia
- Origin: Italy
- Process: Cold Pressed Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Peels of ripe fruit
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Top note
- Aroma: Light citrus with crisp green notes and slight floral undertone
- Certificate of Analysis
This is a bergaptene-free Bergamot oil (non-photosensitizing). It is a calming and balancing oil with a fresh, sweet, citrus aroma.
USES: Calming and balancing. Bergaptene-free, a welcome addition to skincare with no photosensitizing effects.