Basil, Sweet ct Linalool - Organic
- Botanical Name: Ocimum basilicum
- Origin: Egypt
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Leaves and Tops
- Cultivation: Cultivated - Certified Organic (NOP, EU, JAP)
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Top to Middle note
- Aroma: Sweet, spicy scent with a balsamic undertone
- Certificate of Analysis
Sweet Basil ct. Linalool - Organic
Our certified organic Sweet Basil Linalool chemotype is perfect for therapeutic applications where a high quality, organic Basil is desired.
This is an excellent quality organic Sweet Basil essential oil and is useful for headaches, sinus congestion, depression, fatigue, and for balancing the nervous system.
Aromatherapy Uses: Calming basil, linalool chemotype. Excellent in antiseptic skincare preparations, as well as useful for clearing headaches and congestion.
Customer Reviews for Basil, Sweet ct Linalool - Organic
- Delicious and vibrant! Review by SB
- This basil is fabulous. It is very potent and mind-clearing. Use it sparingly for excellent results in perfumes, body care and skincare. (Posted on 8/29/14)