Angelica Root CO2
- Botanical Name: Angelica archangelica
- Origin: Poland
- Process: CO2 Select Extract
- Plant Part: Roots
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Base to Middle Note
- Aroma: Delicate aroma with peppery, green and slightly woody notes
- Caution: Photosensitizing
- Certificate of Analysis
Angelica Root CO2 Select Extract
Known in the Middle ages as the Angels' Herb, Angelica Root has almost miraculous healing powers and is renowned for its diverse therapeutic values. It is useful for chronic respiratory conditions, stomach problems, and all infectious diseases.
Angelica Root oil is also highly valued for use in natural perfumery. Our Angelica Root CO2 select extract has a very fine, delicate aroma, yet it is extremely tenacious - a little goes a long way.
Please be aware that Angelica Root is highly phototoxic - it should not be used topically before going into sunlight. Also, it is best to avoid use during pregnancy.
USES: Useful for digestive and respiratory conditions; relieving pain, combating exhaustion; helps clear toxins from the body
Customer Reviews for Angelica Root CO2
- Woodsy, yet bright Review by Dave
- The Angelica CO2 select is woodsy, but “bright,” with complex undertones. I use it in my “wake-up” preparations, but it is also nice at night. Reminds me of the French liquor Green Chartreuse. Nice job, Eden! (Posted on 3/5/13)