Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - 30%
- Botanical Name: Vanilla planifolia
- Origin: Madagascar / Comoros
- Process: CO2 Total Extract - 30% Dilution in Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Plant Part: Beans
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Base Note
- Aroma: Sweeter, smoother than our Vanilla Absolute and not as deep; has a warm creamy richness. Adds a warm vanilla note in natural perfumery.
Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - 30% Dilution
Our Vanilla Bourbon CO2 – 30% is premixed to make it affordable and easy to use as is. Invaluable in natural perfumery, Vanilla CO2 smoothes rough edges, warms floral blends, and softens coniferous notes. Its fragrance is one of universal appeal as is its influence on the emotions – it invites sensuality, relaxes inhibitions, and dissolves anger and frustration. Try blending it with your favorite essential oils, absolutes and CO2 extracts.
This Vanilla Bourbon CO2 Total extract boasts a 26% vanillin content, and has a rich vanilla aroma that is hard to find. Much of the Vanilla CO2 extract on the market has a vanillin content of only 12%, and many do not have a true vanilla aroma, or at least an aroma as nice as this one. We highly recommended our Vanilla Bourbon CO2 for your favorite aromatic creations.This dilution may contain particulate matter, gently warm and shake this oil to reintegrate. For the pure and undiluted version of this oil, see our Vanilla Bourbon CO2.
Aromatic Profile: Sweeter, smoother than our Vanilla Absolute and not as deep; has a warm creamy richness. Adds a warm vanilla note in natural perfumery.
Appearance: Pale to medium yellow slightly viscous liquid; may have some clear to semi-clear particulate matter that will melt with gentle warming. May require special use instructions to blend.
Use: Aromatherapy, Natural Perfumery.
Blending Suggestions: Add drop by drop to your blends until the desired effect is achieved. We suggest using smaller amounts in your blends to start with; vanilla tends to “bloom” (increase in aroma) in formulas and perfumes as they age, with the potential to become predominant.
Safety Considerations: A patch test should be performed before use for those with sensitive skin.
Customer Reviews for Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - 30%
- Love Review by Rebecca
- Nice warm vanilla smell, not overpowering and smells amazing in my body butter! (Posted on 8/29/14)
- Very nice. Review by KS
- This is a great and convenient way to use vanilla. It's strong, sweet, warming, and delicious. Scent lingers a long time as well. I really enjoy it! (Posted on 4/29/13)
- delicious Review by AS
- I wanted to try this 30% vanilla for ease of pourability and use in blends, and it is really wonderful. A beautiful pure vanilla scent. It's extremely long-lasting as well... I spilled a drop on my arm by accident and I was still getting whiffs of lovely vanilla hours later! Great for blending with pretty much any other botanical. (Posted on 3/20/13)
- So Yummy! Review by Healing Lotus
- This Vanilla Bourbon has got to be the finest smelling oil ever! I feel like I am smelling the actual vanilla bean itself. Since I received it I have been smelling everyday! I have also worn it as a perfume with a dab of lime and people are coming up to me and asking about it all the time. I also love that it is in the FCO as I can add it to food. I want to say that I am so thankful I found you and am very pleased with the quality of your products and prices. Thanks Eden Botanicals! (Posted on 3/15/13)