Jasmine Absolute, India - 10%
- Botanical Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
- Origin: India
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute - 10% Dilution in Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use:Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle / Base Note
- Aroma: Sweet with a deep richness
Indian Jasmine Absolute 10% Dilution
Jasmine is native to China, Northern India and Western Asia, with up to 42 species of Jasmine recorded in India alone.
The richness of our Jasmine Absolute cannot be overstated! All of our Jasmine Absolutes, CO2 extracts and organic extracts have a combination of deep, intensely sweet floral notes and very smooth character.
Jasmine is an oil that brings a lightness and happy feeling to those who use it. Perhaps because it helps to dispel fear and guilt, Patricia Davis notes that Jasmine is the most important oil for those who want to spiritualize the intimate aspect of their relationships.
Our Jasmine Absolute - India - 10% is blended with fractionated coconut oil to create a long lasting diluted Jasmine that will blend into your fixed oil based blends. It may also be used as is for a natural perfume.
Aromatherapy Uses: Aphrodisiac, antidepressant, sedative, dry and/or mature skin, dispels emotional blocks
For the pure and undiluted version of this oil, see our Jasmine Absolute, India
Customer Reviews for Jasmine Absolute, India - 10%
- Not my favorite Review by Asgarde
- I find the aroma faint, and even when I apply 10x the amount I would use of the full strength Jasmine India, it fades much faster. It also didn't smell the same to me as the 100% Jasmine India; it reminded me a little bit of Jasmine C02, but milder. Though more expensive, I'll be buying the regular version of this Jasmine instead. (Posted on 5/22/14)
- Stunning, rich, heady Jasmine Review by BEAJ
- This is gorgeous, with none of that chemical smell that Jasmine's sometimes have. Flowery, heady, just beautiful. (Posted on 10/20/13)
- Rich indian jasmine absolute, 10% Review by Sam
- Even diluted this is a rich exotic Indian Jasmine. Like the jasmine bushes that bloom in spring and summer. Absolutely beautiful. Great for any perfume base. (Posted on 4/30/13)
- Beautiful base note of authentic indian jasmine Review by Sam
- Rich and floral perfume absolute of Indian Jasmine. More along the lines of what a jasmine bush would smell like walking past it in the springtime. Beautiful to any perfume palette. (Posted on 4/30/13)