Frankincense CO2, India
Frankincense CO2 Select Extract
Prized for millennia, Frankincense essential oil has a rich, warming aroma that provides a grounding and centering effect. Our steam distilled Frankincense from Somalia has an ethereal, clear aroma void of any harsh notes.
Frankincense essential oil is perfect for cosmetics (i.e., mature skin preparations) and aromatherapy, and is a great fixative in fine perfumery. It is renowned for sacred uses, and because it slows and deepens the breath, its application is beneficial prior to meditation.
Each Frankincense oil that we offer is a high quality oil and we recommend all three. From a traditional view, one would perhaps choose the steam distilled Frankincense essential oil, because the CO2 extraction process is newer. However, the CO2 oils offer a more outstanding fragrance for the natural perfumer.
Aromatherapy Uses: Often used for nervous depression. Very useful in skincare for mature, dry or damaged skin.
Perfumery Uses: Outstanding fixative properties
Customer Reviews for Frankincense CO2, India
- best ever Review by catmar
- I have tried frankincense from various online sellers. Nothing can come close to Eden Botanicals. I wish shipping to Canada was less expensive. (Posted on 10/21/13)
- Out of this world Review by Eleanor
Gently strong, bright, clear uplifting, rich, balsamic, out of this world aroma.
I use this oil in various synergies: mature facial (with rose geranium, sea buckthorn and other oils), aches and pains, bath, emotional balance and sleep encouragers. Very nice with Spikenard and citrus.
(Posted on 3/1/13)
- favorite frankincense oil Review by miket
- I use frankincense CO2 oils in my ultrasonic nebulizer and applied to the arms/wrist. Really great smell, something very intoxicating and mellow, some citrus notes. Similar to the Somalia blend, I lean towards using this oil and would buy more of it in the future. Highly recommended. (Posted on 2/21/13)
- Very True Frankincense Scent Review by Sky Prince
- Frankincense has a very unique and distinguishable scent. It's a perfect oil for oriental blends and it has number of benefits when used in aromatherapy. I love the resin form of frankincense and the Omani is my all times favorite but it's really hard to find the true scent when you try the oils. Eden's Frankincense CO2 – India is an exception. Its smell is very much like the real resins and the depth that it adds to the blends is incredable. I think the CO2 distilation helped this oil to find that true character. Very nice alternative to Omani and highly recommended. (Posted on 2/16/13)