- Botanical Name: Vanilla planifolia
- Origin: Madagascar
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute
- Plant Part: Beans
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Natural Perfumery / Incense
- Note: Base Note
- Aroma: Deep, rich with a touch of sweetness. Adds a warm vanilla note in natural perfumery.
- Contraindications: Dilute before using.
- Certificate of Analysis
Invaluable in natural perfumery, Vanilla smoothes rough edges, warms floral blends, and softens coniferous notes. Its fragrance is one of universal appeal as is its influence on the emotions – it invites sensuality, relaxes inhibitions, and dissolves anger and frustration. Try blending it with your favorite essential oils, absolutes and CO2 extracts.
Aromatic Profile: Deep, very rich, with a touch of sweetness. Adds a warm vanilla note in natural perfumery.
Appearance: Dark brown fluid with a thick molasses-like consistency that may require special use instructions to blend.
Use: Natural Perfumery, incense.
Blending Suggestions: Add drop by drop to your blends until the desired effect is achieved. We suggest using smaller amounts in your blends to start with; vanilla tends to “bloom” (increase in aroma) in formulas and perfumes as they age, with the potential to become predominant.
Soluble in alcohol. This oil is cloudy when dissolved into fixed oils.
Safety Considerations: Dilute before using. A patch test should be performed before use for those with sensitive skin.
Customer Reviews for Vanilla Absolute
- Truly Vanilla Review by Wonderful
- This vanilla is so nice and smooth! It smells just like vanilla! (Posted on 2/21/13)
- I love this Vanilla! Review by Scent Man
- I have tried Vanillas from several sources, and this is the best! (Posted on 2/14/13)
- Love Vanilla Absolute ! Review by Janice
I bought some of your Vanilla Absolute last month . It has beautiful aroma , mixed well into a perfume blend I made and I can't wait to try more of your products !
Also your shipping was so fast and ordering on the website was so easy !
Janice (Posted on 2/14/13)