Rose Absolute, Morocco
- Botanical Name: Rosa damascena
- Origin: Morocco
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Warm, sweet, intense rose aroma with ripe fruit notes and soft spicy undertones. Excellent tenacity.
- Contraindications: Dilute prior to use.
- Certificate of Analysis
Moroccan Rose Absolute
We are happy to be able to offer this wonderful rose oil from Morocco. It is slightly sweeter than the Bulgarian Rose Absolute and Egyptian Rose Absolute and will act as a better middle to top note. All three rose absolutes are excellent and highly recommended. They can also be effectively blended together for the full range of sumptuous rose aroma notes.
Used throughout history for its lovely scent, Rose oil – the premier oil of love – encourages a feeling of happiness and contentment and is esteemed for being a classical "heart opener". In aromatherapy, rose is used in skin formulas, for depression, and as a tonic for the female reproductive system.
Our Moroccan Rose Absolute is very concentrated - please dilute this oil into jojoba or other vegetable oil (or perfumer's alcohol) prior to using. Feel free to use it in your natural perfume blends, especially in combination with Jasmine, Sandalwood, and Ylang Ylang. Also try blending Rose Absolute with our Amber Essence Oil to make your own unique amber rose oil.
Aromatic Profile: Warm, sweet, intense rose aroma with ripe fruit notes and soft spicy undertones. Excellent tenacity.
Appearance: Deep orange/red, slightly viscous liquid.
Use: Natural perfumery. For a pre-blended and affordable dilution of this oil, see our Rose Absolute, Morocco – 10%.
Blending Suggestions: Add drop by drop to your perfume blends until the desired effect is achieved (please note: a little goes a long way).
Blends Well With: Amyris, Balsam of Peru, Bergamot and most citrus oils, Beeswax, Black Pepper, Cassie, Cedarwood, Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, Galbanum, Geranium, Helichrysum, Jasmine, Laurel Leaf, Lavender, Melissa, Neroli, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Violet Leaf, Ylang Ylang.
Safety Considerations: Dilute before using. A patch test should be performed before use for those with sensitive skin.
Customer Reviews for Rose Absolute, Morocco
- A heady mature, rose out of the bottle that softens when diluted. Review by Kimberly
- I liked it, combined with the Rose Otto Bulgaria organic, which was sweater. (Posted on 4/26/14)
- must have Review by Liz
- I buy the rose maroc from Eden Botanicals even though I can get it cheaper locally, but this one is just superior. Sweeter, softer, without a trace of solvent. Love it! (Posted on 3/21/13)
- My Favorite Rose Oil Review by Natalie
- I absolutely love this Rose oil from Morocco and it would have to be my favorite rose oil that I have tried. I think the product description of Warm, sweet with soft spicy undertones. Excellent tenacity describes it well. I love it in perfumes and body oils and it goes magically with cardamom co2. It's a winner for me! (Posted on 2/23/13)