Orange - Wild
- Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
- Origin: Dominican Republic
- Process: Cold Pressed Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Ripe Peels
- Cultivation: Wild Grown
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Top Note
- Aroma: Similar to our Blood Orange, but with a deeper, tarter aroma.
- Caution: Photosensitizing
- Certificate of Analysis
Wild Orange Essential Oil
Wild Orange has a deep, rich sweet-tart aroma unlike any other orange that we know of. Wild Orange essential oil may be used like you would sweet orange. It is certain to have interesting uses in natural perfumery and for other blending needs. In fact, Wild Orange is one of our best selling citrus oils.
Use all Orange oil on the skin with caution and in low dilution due to the phototoxic effect of citrus oils.
- This Wild Orange is a Rockstar Review by JR
- Wild Orange EO is a delight to behold. I am always pleased by the fresh citrus oils Eden Botanicals provides, but Wild Orange is a rock star in that group of zesty top-notes. It's like sweet orange, mandarin, and grapefruit all got married. It echoes of candy tarts and lemon bars with a green note balanced between the round sweetness and the incredible intensity of this oil. Blend well with almost everything. (Posted on 2/19/13)
- My favorite orange oil!!! Review by Jessica
I love citrus oils and I have many in my collection which led me to trying Eden's wild orange oil (their descriptions always help with my deciding!).
It is gentle and sweet with a "wild" edge to it unlike cultivated orange oils I have experienced. When I smell it I can just imagine being in that warm and sunny tropical setting getting a fragrant whiff of wild oranges in the breeze--yum! When I want a little more than just good ole' orange, I go for this one! (Posted on 2/14/13)