Melissa (Lemon Balm)
- Botanical Name: Melissa officinalis
- Origin: Hungary
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Leaves / Tops
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle / Top Note
- Aroma: Smooth, lemony, herbaceous and sweet, with notes of fresh honey.
- Certificate of Analysis
Smooth, lemony, herbaceous and sweet, with notes of fresh honey. An uplifting and calming oil with potent antiviral properties.
Aromatherapy Uses: An uplifting and calming oil with potent antiviral properties.
- Soooo soothing! Review by Dave
- The Melissa, steam distilled, is the MOST SOOTHING oil I have encountered. It’s amazing, but at times, for no apparent reason other than just walking by, I will stop, open the vial, and allow myself to be carried away. Also, this is an absolutely mandatory oil for use in headache preparations. Also, nice in nighttime bath mix. Wonderful! Fantastic job, Eden! (Posted on 3/5/13)