Lavender Sampler Pack
We gather oils from around the world to offer you a variety of choices. Oils from different regions often have variation in aroma that can range from obvious to quite subtle, even within the same species.
We have created this sampler pack (at a reduced cost) to help you discern the nuances of Lavender with your own nose. Lavender may be one of the most popular and prevalent aromas but it is also one of the most important oils in aromatherapy and panacea unto itself. Use these beautiful oils to help heal both mind and body.
This Sampler Pack contains:
1 Lavandin, Grosso - Organic Sample (20-30 drops): Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery. Fresh, camphorous and floral. A fine quality Lavender hybrid that makes and nice lower cost option to the “true” Lavenders.
1 Lavender - High Elevation Sample (20-30 drops): Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery. A very fine, light, fresh and floral Lavender. Renowned for its calming, balancing effects for the body and mind, and in skincare.
1 Lavender - Wild Sample (20-30 drops): Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery. Lavender floral with soft, smooth edges. Renowned for its calming, balancing effects for the body and mind, and in skincare.
1 Lavender, France - Organic Sample (20-30 drops): Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery. More green and less sweet with a deeper aroma than other Lavenders. Renowned for its calming, balancing effects for the body and mind, and in skincare.
1 Lavender, Bulgaria - Organic Sample (20-30 drops): Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery. A smooth, complex lavender from the part of the world known for harvesting some of the most beautiful rose oil. Exceptionally calming and great for children due to its low camphor content.
1 Lavender Absolute Sample (20-30 drops): Use: Natural Perfumery. Green with coumarin-like sweetness. Very much like the fresh leaves and flowers. A perfumery must have!
Customer Reviews for Lavender Sampler Pack
- So please with this! Review by Amber
- I am so glad you guys offer this and wow, who knew there were so many different varieties of lavender? I love them ALL! All so sweet and fresh, yet so different! (Posted on 10/29/13)
- Love the sample sizes Review by Jill
- This is such a great option to have. It's wonderful to learn about the different types of oils available without committing right away to a larger size. They all smell so incredible, hard to decide which to use! (Posted on 9/3/13)
- Lavender 101 Review by Amber
- This sampler is such a great deal! I learned so much about the scent differences (strength, dry down, notes) among these lavender varietals by directly comparing them. I also quickly identified which varietals I prefer. This is enormously helpful for anyone who is beginning to learn about natural perfumery. Also, you get enough quantity with each sample to play with them in blends. If you want the low down on lavender, I recommend getting this sampler. (Posted on 4/30/13)