Juniper Berry CO2
- Botanical Name: Juniperus communis
- Origin: India
- Process: CO2 Select Extract
- Plant Part: Berries
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Lively, clear, woody, fresh, the true aroma of juniper berries
- Contraindications: See Overview
- Certificate of Analysis
Juniper Berry CO2 Select Extract
This Juniper Berry CO2 select extract has a fresh, vibrant aroma just like actual juniper berries. The aroma is more alive and energetic than any Juniper Berry essential oil that we have ever tried.
Juniper Berry CO2 can be used in aromatherapy and for natural perfumery alike. Perfumers will love the aroma and will find new uses for this oil where Juniper Berry essential oil does not quite work. Aromatherapists will find that this oil has a broader spectrum of constituents and a higher energetic quality than steam distilled Juniper Berry essential oil.
Aromatherapy Uses: Rheumatic pains, genitourinary system, skin care
Safety Considerations: Avoid use with small children, elders, epileptics, sufferers of kidney disease, pregnant and/or nursing women.
- sweet Review by lisa
- Juniper berry is a sweet, slightly herbacous oil. I ordered it blindly becauseit has so many medicinal ( external) uses. I was so pleasantly surprised at the sweet fresh aroma. I honestly expected more of the juniper note. Great product. I love it. (Posted on 5/23/13)
- Like being in the desert on a warm day. Review by Eleanor
oo…. Like being in the desert on a warm day. sweet, dry, woody. This CO2, like many CO2 aromas are much more like the actual plant without the harsher aroma in some essential oils.
I use this in various synergies. It is awesome with bay laurel, L angustifolia, sea buckthorn in organic grape oil for acne/oily skin. It is very comforting in emotional support synergies as well
(Posted on 3/1/13)
- The traditions of India Review by Erik
- I was researching scents that would be inspired by native India and Ayurveda for my line of body care products. In one of my products (hydrosol combined with essential oils) something was missing and I wasn't quite sure what I should add. One of my favorite features of ordering from Eden is the free samples that offered based on the size of your sale. I struck gold when I placed a large order and was able to try all sorts of new oils. When I saw that juniper berry was an option I was especially excited because I knew that from an inspiration standpoint, juniper berry would be a great addition in regards to India. And once again I wasn't disappointed. I had never worked with juniper berry and in the end it was just what my product needed-a unique blend that comes off as a combination of sweet, citrusy and earthy all at once. LOVE it. (Posted on 2/28/13)