Jasmine Sambac Absolute
According to Patricia Davis, Jasmine brings together the fiery dynamism associated with the male aspect and the soft earthiness of the feminine. In Marcel Lavabre's words, "It has the power to transcend physical love."
Our Jasmine Sambac is a beautiful oil for Jasmine lovers. It is not as sweet as our Jasmine Absolute and it has a slightly different aroma than Jasmine grandiflorum - a somewhat green fruity initial aroma is followed by the characteristic floral/honey/tea notes. Our Jasmine Sambac is great for natural perfumery.
- Mysterious and intriguing Review by Dan
- I use this oil for my aphrodisiac blends with Oud and sandalwood. It's aroma has great potential for women who need relax and for man who need softness in their character. Great perfumery quality makes this oil luxurious ingredient only for the best and individual perfume! (Posted on 3/28/13)
- A buoyant heart note! Review by JR
- A lovely extract lacking the unpleasant solvent smell so common in other jasmine absolutes. Etherial, tart, with a hint of new-leaf green this lovely clear, orange extract is exquisite. Use it traces to improve any perfume. A buoyant heart note that embraces every citrus, floral, forest, or herbal note. Does fascinating things with deep resinous bases. Blend with roman chamomile and the blue oils for joyful effects. If I had to buy one jasmine, this would be it! (Posted on 2/19/13)
- A beauty in its own class Review by Sky Prince
Many, just like I am, are in love with Jasmine. Who is not? It's beautiful, it's elegant, it's mesmerizing.
Jasmine Sambac absolute is no different. It has its own character though. Instead of the total sweetness of Jasminum Grandiflorum, Jasmine Sambac has more earthy and green and may be a bit of spicy character along with its sweetness. It's has a very strong scent and just a minute amount will add a lot to a blend. It's a multi-dimensional absolute and each sniff opens a different door in your brain. (Posted on 2/16/13)