Ginger, Fresh - Organic
- Botanical Name: Zingiber officinale
- Origin: Cote d'ivoire
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Rhizome
- Cultivation: Cultivated, Certified Organic
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note in Perfumery: Middle Note
- Aroma: A mouthwatering delicious aroma of fresh cut ginger. This oil is distilled from fresh, rather than dried, ginger root.
- Certificate of Analysis
Fresh Ginger Essential Oil - Organic
Our Organic Fresh Ginger essential oil is made from fresh ginger root rather than dried, giving it a beautiful fresh aroma. This is a beautiful oil useful for aromatherapy and perfumery.
Aromatherapy Uses: Used to stimulate digestion, increase circulation, as a liniment for muscle and joint pain, and as an antiseptic; useful for colds, nausea, preventing motion sickness and jet-lag. Better for use in skincare than the sharper CO2.
- Other Worldly! Review by EarthBoundMisfit
The most astonishing ginger I've ever had the pleasure to smell. Freshly grated a moment before ...warm, yes, but fresh warm ...citrus-y....rose-y!
A mood altering scent. The world a brighter more possibility-filled place. Eden Botanicals once again shows their commitment to world class quality. You will not be disappointed. You will be inspired. (Posted on 10/11/13)
- Excellent quality Review by Jen
I had been looking for a fresh ginger oil to replace some I had from a company that went out of business. After several tries, I've found my replacement! Excellent quality, zingy, spicy, with a citrus note that's absent in oil made from dried ginger.
I received the order--in Hawaii--just three days after ordering it. (Posted on 4/9/13)
- Fresh and Zesty Review by CL
- This is the closest thing I've ever found to the smell of cut ginger; dazzlingly fresh, zesty and uplifting. A little goes a long way! (Posted on 3/27/13)
- My favorite Review by Erin
- This fresh ginger is amazing. I have it in the vaporizer with Red mandarin and my house smells amazing. (Posted on 2/19/13)
- Fresh! Review by TBS
- The difference between standard ginger EO and fresh ginger EO is really day and night. I was surprised at how vibrant and colorful this EO is. It's perfect with sweet orange and with other spices like anise, clove, and cinnamon. (Posted on 2/18/13)