Cistus - Traditional
- Botanical Name: Cistus ladaniferus
- Extraction Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Origin: Spain
- Plant Part: Leaves / Tops
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note In Perfumery: Base
- Aroma: Warm, deep scent more reminiscent of a true Labdanum, combined with an herbaceous undertone.
- Contraindications: See Overview
- Certificate of Analysis
Cistus - Traditional Essential Oil
Cistus - Traditional has a warm, deep scent more reminiscent of a true Labdanum combined with an herbaceous undertone. A very fine oil for your skincare and perfume creations.
Safety Considerations: Avoid use with small children, elders, epileptics, pregnant and/or nursing women.
Customer Reviews for Cistus - Traditional
- Lighter than Labdanum but true Review by Herbaceous
- This is really nice - warm, woody, and herby. I can sense the sun in it. An excellent addition to my growing collection of EOs, and I'm looking forward to using it in new blends. (Posted on 2/18/13)