Chamomile, Blue - Organic
German Blue Chamomile Essential Oil
Our beautiful German Blue Chamomile, with a deep blue color, has a warm, sweet, full-bodied aroma. It is safe, non-toxic and has a calming effect. It is a potent anti-inflammatory.
Aromatherapy Uses: Promotes healing of skin conditions, burns, rashes, joint pain, inflammation; useful for headaches, PMS, liver damage, nervousness. Calming to the skin and mind.
Physical Appearance: Dark, royal blue mobile liquid
Customer Reviews for Chamomile, Blue - Organic
- can't stop sniffing Review by Lena
- I don't think I can rave enough about EB's product. I'm seriously hooked. I have an organic Moroccan blue chamomile from a different company that I love for the bright green apple notes but it has a funky sweetness the base I find myself wanting to cover when I put it into blends. This has a similar fruity brightness that reminds me more of honey with hints of hay and cinnamon, but none of the "under-funk." I find myself sniffing it again and again to uncover more notes. So yummy. (Posted on 12/3/14)
- Soothing for my rosacea Review by M.
- I bought it with perfumery in mind, but given that it is such an unusually mild oil I thought I would try its anti-inflammatory properties on my rosacea. A tiny amount in my neutral moisturizer is enough to tint it slightly blue and give off a strong scent, which I do not find unpleasant. Even more pleasant was the surprise that my skin did "calm down" noticeably after just two days. I will probably keep using it, if not everyday, then at least regularly or to manage flare-ups. A small miracle considering pretty much everything but clean water irritates my facial skin and no meds I've tried have improved it (although cooled green tea helps too, and of course avoiding the sun and other triggers). (Posted on 7/18/14)
- quality and application Review by Natalia
- Excellent oil. Saturated blue color and a pleasant aroma, perfectly suited for aromatherapy. I use it in the mixture for the treatment of dermatitis and add the cream and mask for the face. (Posted on 4/30/13)