Bergamot - Organic
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium var. bergamia
- Origin: Italy
- Process: Cold Pressed Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Peels
- Cultivation: Cultivated, Certified Organic
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Top Note
- Aroma: Green, leafy with the aroma of citrus peel, slight bitter note with a touch of floral undertone.
- Aromatherapy Uses: Calming and balancing
- Safety Considerations: Photosensitizing
- Certificate of Analysis
Bergamot Essential Oil - Organic
This is our organic version of Bergamot, an oil valued for its calming and balancing effects. It has a fresh, sweet, citrus aroma, which is very pleasing.
Bergamot oil is photosensitizing and should be highly diluted when applied to the skin.
Customer Reviews for Bergamot - Organic
- Allows One to Flow Review by Sarada
- Your Bergamont essential oil is an excellent quality. The aromatics really assist the liver chi to flow and remove any stagnation. (Posted on 2/18/13)